Fall is fully here with all of it’s delicious apple cider, hot cocoa and apple pie goodness. Best of all, we have a couple programs planned throughout the month to coincide with all the Thanksgiving festivities.
- On Tuesday, November 8th at 11am we have our Playful Preschoolers Storytime for ages 4-5
- Thursday, November 10th at 11am we have our Toddler Storytime for ages 2-3.
- These will be the last storytimes in the 4 week session until a new session starts in December, so feel free to join in if you’re curious about storytimes here at the library and if you’d like to register for the next session!
Thanksgiving Storytime and Craft
- On Tuesday, November 15th at 3:30pm we will have a special Thanksgiving Storytime with a turkey craft and snack afterwards. For ages 4 and up. Please call 846-1573 or stop by the Children’s Department to register for this storytime so that we can plan enough crafts and food for everyone.
Native American Pow Wow and Drop-In Craft
- On Saturday, November 19th at 12 noon, the Aquidneck Island Intertribal Indian Council is bringing Native culture to the Middletown Public Library. There will be drumming, history, storytelling, and more.
- There will be a drop-in craft activity available for children throughout the day in the Children’s Department. Stop in and get crafty with us!
- On Tuesday, November 22nd at 11am there will be a drop-in storytime with Miss Candise. Stories will be Thanksgiving and Fall related, with songs, finger rhymes, and storytelling fun for all. Registration is not required.
The library will be closing early at 5pm for Thanksgiving on Wednesday, November 23rd and will be closed all day on Thanksgiving Day. Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone and we’ll see you at the library!